Long Marston’s new Asset Management Facility (AMF) provides a high-quality space for maintenance and upgrades such as modification and refresh work and all types of on-train and underframe work.
Three well-lit pitted roads able to accommodate up to a 6-car set, as well as access to the site’s test loop and the mainline means the facility can support inspections, testing, commissioning, and customer acceptance.
Customers who use the AMF will have access to delivery by road or rail, 24-hour site security, storage as well as office and mess facilities.
- 2,300m2 workshop
- Three pitted roads able to accommodate up to a 6-car unit
- Connected to 3.5km test loop and direct mainline connection
- Modifications, refreshments and maintenance
- Mess and welfare facilities
- Offices and meeting rooms
- 24-hour security
- Ideal for project teams
- Road and rail access
- Full or part occupancy available
- Experienced operational support