We're proud to sponsor Rail Wellbeing Live 2022, which kicks off today with a packed schedule of events aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of everyone who works in rail.
Porterbrook is committed to supporting our employees and the wider rail industry, with a dedicated strategy in place that is centred around resilience.
We are focusing on all aspects of health & wellbeing, including social, physical and psychological wellness. Through involvement in an increasing number of initiatives, which are shaped by our employees, we are demonstrating our commitment in this area.
Porterbrook embarked on the IiP pathway in 2018 and expanded this in 2021 with the We Invest in Wellbeing standard. We believe investment in this area is crucial to ensuring Porterbrook remains a great place to work.
- Fantastic employee health & wellbeing offerings
- Annual Wellbeing Weeks
- Mental Health First aid provision
- Running, cycling and walking groups
- Social committee which organises regular events
- Flexible working offering
- Family friendly benefits, such as enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Health & wellbeing focus group
- Paid volunteering days each year to support the local community
- Financial wellness support